Your MyWay card is issued subject to the conditions of the Road Transport (Public Passenger Services) Act 2001, Road Transport (Public Passenger Services) Regulation 2002 and the conditions of use below. MyWay Cards may be used for travel on designated ACTION services provided that:
- The MyWay Card has a positive balance;
- The MyWay Card is not damaged, has not expired and has not been cancelled or 'hotlisted';
- The MyWay Card is successfully tagged to a card reader upon boarding and disembarking each ACTION service (known as tagging on and tagging off);
MyWay cards remain valid for two years from the date of the last transaction (a transaction could be either travel or recharge). Once a card has expired, it cannot be reactivated and a new card will need to be purchased.
Failure to tag off at the end of travel on an ACTION service will result in a default fare being charged.
Customers using a MyWay Card acknowledge that:
- A MyWay Card registered to a person granted a fare exemption or concession may only be used by that person. Unauthorised use of a MyWay Card by another person may result in the withdrawal of the exemption or concession.
- In the event that a registered MyWay Card is lost or stolen, the cardholder will be liable for all fares, fees and charges incurred through the use of the card until the card is reported missing. To report a missing MyWay Card, customers should contact ACTION on 13 17 10.
- Registered MyWay Cards that are lost, damaged or faulty can be replaced with a new card.
- Concession entitlements and stored value on a registered MyWay Card may be transferred where the registered card is replaced.
You can view the MyWay Direct Debit Request Service Agreement.