Changes to bus services at Gungahlin Market Place
Effective Saturday 3 March
Transport Canberra bus users will see diversions to services that travel through the Gungahlin Town Centre from Saturday 3 March 2018.
To allow for the continued works within the Gungahlin Place precinct, Platform 1 Hibberson Street will close permanently and relocate temporarily to Gozzard Street until the completion of works on the new Gungahlin Bus Station are complete.
Bus Station Relocation
Effective Saturday 3 March 2018 bus services from the Gungahlin Town Centre will see:
- Platform 1 move temporarily to Gozzard Street (opposite the Raiders Club)
- Platform 2 remain temporarily on Gozzard Street (outside the Raiders Club)
Affected services that travel through the Gungahlin Market Place
- Weekday services: 56, 57, 58
- Red Rapid 200 series: 200, 251, 252, 254, 255, 259
- Weekend services: 200, 966, 958
- There are a number of school services affected. View details on our School Service changes webpage.
Park and Ride
Access to the Park and Ride facility on Gozzard Street will not change during this time.
Customers are encouraged to stay up to date with changes in the area by connecting with Transport Canberra on facebook or Twitter, by signing up to our weekly email alert and to also pay attention to all passenger signage in the area.
For further information call 13 17 10.