Canberra’s New Public Transport Network
The ACT Government has introduced an all-day, seven day public transport network. The new network commenced Monday 29 April 2019. The new network is a complete overhaul of the previous bus network and is based on the feedback and the requirement to meet the growing needs of Canberra.
The new network means;
- More buses, more often, 7-days a week
- The introduction of light rail
- One ticket, one fare, one network across bus and light rail services
- Reliable, safe and more frequent integrated transport services
- Canberra is better connected