The Canberra Metro consortium has a proven track record of transport construction and operation both within Australia and overseas. The consortium will construct and deliver light rail for Canberra.
The Canberra Metro consortium includes:
- Pacific Partnerships
- CPB Contractors
- John Holland
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Aberdeen Infrastructure Investment
- Deutsche Bahn International
Strong track record
John Holland and CPB are Australia’s leading engineering and contracting services providers to the transport, social infrastructure, energy, resources, industrial, water, wastewater, and marine sectors.
Operating across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, they have been delivering high performance engineering and construction solutions for more than 65 years and 80 years, respectively.
Jointly, John Holland and CPB have delivered major construction projects across the ACT, including:
- Parliament House
- National Portrait Gallery
- HQ JOC
- Bulk Water Alliance.
They have also delivered Australia’s largest infrastructure and light rail projects:
- North West Rail Link PPP – $8.3B
- Regional Rail Link – $4.3B
- Airport Link – $3.5B
- Inner West Light Rail Extension – Sydney (JH)
- Vermont Trams Extension – Melbourne (JH)
- Operations of the entire tram network in Melbourne during the 1990s (JH)
- Coast to Coast light rail – Adelaide (CPB / Thiess).
Find out more about Canberra Metro.