ACTION buses are available to charter for private functions, special events and sporting games.
To charter a bus to your next event complete the charter request form (PDF file - 94 KB). If you are unable to download this form, contact 13 17 10 for a printed copy. Requests must be received at least 10 working days in advance of your charter date.
- Monday to Friday:
- 9.15am to 2.15pm (2.15pm for standard buses and 2.00pm for articulated buses)
- 6.15pm to 11.00pm (completed by midnight)
- Weekends and public holidays:
- By negotiation
- Verbal quotes are only regarded as an estimate.
- ACTION Charter will not be bound by any verbal quote given by its employees.
- Written quotes are based on details provided and may be altered if itinerary changes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The ACTION Charter Request Form is to be signed and returned to ACTION Charter via email, fax or post.
- Telephone bookings will not be accepted.
- Charter requests must be made at least 10 working days before date of the requested charter.
- Charter requests are only confirmed when hirer has received a booking confirmation from ACTION Charter.
- If you have not received your booking confirmation five days prior to your booking, contact ACTION Charter to confirm.
- Charter requests must be authorised by a delegated person within your organisation.
- All after hours charters must include an afterhours contact telephone number – a mobile number is preferred.
- Charters to rural areas require passengers to be seated.
- Charters do not operate outside of the ACT.
If you would like ACTION to advertise charteredbuses to your event on the ACTION website, on Facebook, Twitter or via our Email Alerts, you mayfill out the Charter Event Advertising Request Form (Word 55KB)
- Changes to bookings will not be accepted less than three working days prior to the date of booked charter.
- Cancellations - written notice must be given for all cancellations.
- More than 24 hours notice, no charge
- Less than 24 hours notice, $50 per bus
- No notification, full charge of charter
- ACTION Charter reserves the right to charge the hirer for any damage caused to a bus by the hirer or persons in their party. ACTION Charter reserves the right to charge the hirer a cleaning fee of $300 if the bus is returned in a state of unserviceability for the next service.
- Accounts require payment within 30 days. ACTION Charter has the right to refuse to hire if previous accounts are not paid within 30 days.
- Payments to be mailed to ACTION Accounts, GPO Box 158, Canberra ACT 2601.
- ACTION Charter reserves the right to charge an advance deposit or request full payment for a charter.