Benefits of the updated network are:
- More services, particularly off peak, with an extra 692 bus services running every weekday.
- More local buses running at least every 30 minutes all day on weekdays.
- Faster travel times across our city.
- Better coverage of Taylor, Denman Prospect, Wanniassa, Giralang and McKellar.
- Better connected, with timetables for routes that serve the same area better coordinated to improve connections and reduce waiting times for passengers.
There will also be a range of improvements for students using public transport to get to and from school, including new school specials, extra services on busy routes and new bus stops.
We have been listening. These changes have been identified based on feedback we have received from the community, patronage data, and discussions with key community stakeholder groups, such as community councils and schools.
When will it change?
These changes will commence from Saturday 18 July 2020. Changes to services for school students will commence from Monday 20 July 2020, first day of Term 3.
When will timetables be available?
Timetable information is available now. Passengers can find out more about how their journey will change by:
NOTE: The updated network is not yet accessible via the TC Journey Planner. This is expected for early July. Further information will be provided to customers once this is live.
Printed timetables will be available in early July from select MyWay recharge agents, at major public transport interchanges or by calling 13 17 10.