The Canberra Metro consortium have a proven track record of transport construction and operation both within Australia and overseas.
Canberra Metro Consortium:
- Pacific Partnerships;
- CPB Contractors;
- John Holland;
- Mitsubishi Corporation;
- Aberdeen Infrastructure Investment;
- Deutsche Bahn International; and
John Holland and CPB are Australia’s leading engineering and contracting services providers to the transport, social infrastructure, energy, resources, industrial, water, wastewater, and marine sectors.
- Operating across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, the company has been delivering high performance engineering and construction solutions for more than 65 years and 80 years respectively.
- Within the rail sector John Holland has a proven ability to offer end-to-end transport services solutions across Australia and overseas, and is built on unrivalled expertise in the provision of multi-disciplinary projects.
- From the demands of heavy rail construction and maintenance to the detailed planning required for urban light rail upgrades, our turnkey service offering encompasses design, construction, integration logistics, operations. and maintenance, most often in live operating environments
- Jointly, JH and CPB have delivered the lions’ share of construction projects across the ACT.
- Parliament House, Portrait Gallery, HQ JOC, Bulk Water Alliance
- CPB and JH together, have delivered Australia’s largest infrastructure projects:
- North West Rail Link PPP - $8.3 b
- Regional Rail Link - $4.3 B
- Airport Link - $3.5 B
- Light Rail projects:
- Inner West Light Rail Extension – Sydney (JH)
- Vermont Trams Extension – Melbourne (JH)
- Operations of the entire tram network in Melbourne during the 1990s (JH)
- Coast to Coast light rail – Adelaide (CPB / Thiess)