Friday 22 February to Sunday 24 February 2019
Exhibition Park in Canberra
Take a Transport Canberra bus to and from the Royal Canberra Show this year! If you have pre-purchased your Canberra Show ticket you can travel to the event by bus for free after presenting your ticket to the driver.
If you haven’t pre-purchased your ticket, normal fares will apply. The cheapest and easiest way to travel by bus is with a MyWay card, available from any MyWay Recharge Agent, online or by calling 13 17 10. Alternatively cash fares are available on board.
Passengers can also top-up their MyWay card or purchase a single ticket via the Ticket Vending Machines now available at Gungahlin, Woden, City and Tuggeranong major bus stations.
Plan your travel
To allow passenger’s access to the Royal Canberra Show, regular Transport Canberra buses will stop outside the venue in the temporary bus stop (as indicated below) between 8:00am to close of business on Friday 22 February & Saturday 23 February 2019. On Sunday 24 February 2019 buses will stop in the temporary bus stops between 8:00am - 7:00pm.
FREE evening shuttle services - Friday 22 and Saturday 23 February 2019
FREE bus shuttles will operate between EPIC and the City Bus Station from 7.30pm until 12:00am every 30 minutes on Friday and Saturday night from the pickup point above.
Friday 22 February 2019
EPIC is serviced by the high frequency Red Rapid 200 series (Routes 200, 251, 252, 254, 255 and 259) and Routes 56, 57 and 58.
- Routes 200, 251, 252, 255, 259 - link Gungahlin, Mitchell, Dickson, City, Russell, Barton, Kingston and Fyshwick and operate every 15 minutes or better between 7 am and 7 pm.
- Route 56 - services Gungahlin to the City via Palmerston, Franklin and Mitchell.
- Route 57 - services Gungahlin to the City via Franklin and Mitchell.
- Route 58 - services Gungahlin to the City via Harrison.
From other bus stations or major town centres, catch a Blue Rapid 300 series (Routes 300, 313, 314, 315, 316, 318, 319 and 343) to the City Bus Station where you can connect via Platform 8 to connecting services to the Show (200 series, 56, 57 and 58). The Blue Rapid 300 series operate every 10 minutes or better between 7am and 7pm.
Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 February 2019
EPIC is serviced by Routes 200, 956 and 958.
- Route 200 - links Gungahlin, Mitchell, Dickson and the City
- Route 956 - services Gungahlin to the City via Palmerston, Franklin and Mitchell
- Route 958 - services Gungahlin to the City via Harrison, Franklin and Mitchell
From other bus stations or major town centres, catch a Blue Rapid 300 series and connect at the City Bus Station via Platform 8 with connecting services to the Show (200, 956 or 958). The Blue Rapid 300 series operates every 15 minutes from first to last service.