As COVID-19 restrictions start to ease, we remind the community that public transport use remains for essential travel only. This means travelling to and from school or work, the shops and appointments.
Your safety and that of our staff is our highest priority and increased cleaning is taking place across all areas of public transport including at stops, stations and within the vehicles.
All bus and light rail services continue to run, including all school services. If you need to travel with us please remember:
- No cash accepted on buses - please use MyWay or pre purchased tickets
- Use the rear door to enter and exit on buses
- Consider walking or riding for those shorter trips
- Always practice good hygiene
Physical distancing it’s your responsibility!
- Leave a seat (or more) if you can on board
- Stay 1.5 metres apart while waiting at stops and stations
Travel at quieter times
If you need to travel think about when you do. Can you travel at quieter times?
- Spreading your travel helps maintain physical distancing on services and help prevent crowding
- Travelling off-peak is cheaper