Travel smart with MyWay
MyWay is the cheapest and easiest way to travel with Transport Canberra.
You can save up to $300* a year on fares. Travel is cheaper with MyWay and even cheaper off-peak.
It’s easy -
- Purchase and top up your card online or at a recharge agent
- Register your card online to protect your balance if lost or stolen. It also means we can provide you with your travel history if needed
- Consider autoload for the cheapest fares – just set and forget
Purchase, top up or register now
- Tap on and off using the MyWay card reader onboard buses and at light rail stops every time you travel to ensure the cheapest fare is calculated.
- It is a condition of travel that all passengers carry a valid ticket and proof of concession.
- Off-peak travel is cheaper – and quieter. For quietest travel times on our Rapid and light rail services check our website.
No card? No worries
Ticket vending machines are located at all light rail stops and most bus interchanges
Check your entitlements
You may be eligible for a concession fare or free off-peak travel.
*Based on an adult fare, travelling 5 days a week, all year round.
|In response to COVID-19, we’re not accepting cash onboard buses to help keep you safe. Please make sure you have your MyWay card or pre-paid ticket and are ready to travel.|