Request a School Bus Service
The process for requesting a school bus service is as follows:
- Parents requiring a new or changed service should contact their School Principal to make the request.
- The School Principal will consider the request, and if in agreement will contact the Schools Liaison Committee.
- The Schools Liaison Committee will provide details of the request (including address information) to ACTION for consideration.
- The decision will be reported to the school and the Schools Liaison Committee.
- ACTION will advise your school of the timing of the introduction of a new service, or adjustments to existing services.
- The school will then forward this information to parents.
- Significant planning is vital in allowing ACTION to provide a new dedicated school service, changes may take a minimum of six months if not longer to take effect.
Please note: Resources for the provision of dedicated school services are limited and therefore the provision of new, or the continuation of existing services, is based upon demand and available resources.