Instant top up
- Recharge Agents: Payments of $5 to $190 can be added to your MyWay card and are instantly available to use as travel credit. MyWay Recharge Agents and Access Canberra Service Centres are located across all areas of Canberra.
- Autoload: Set up direct debit to automatically add value to your MyWay card when the balance falls below $10. Payment will be taken from your nominated bank account or credit card over the following days. You can choose a top up amount between $20 and $190. Autoload attracts a further 5% discount on all fares. Use the Application for Autoload form to be applied to your MyWay card within two days. If you wish to make changes to your existing Autoload feature, complete a new Application for Autoload form. To cancel your payments phone 13 17 10 or contact us.
Other top up
- Online payments (credit card): Use the MyWay add value form. Payment must be made using a Visa or MasterCard. Funds will apply to your MyWay card within 2 days of payment.
- Over the phone: Call 13 17 10 to add value over the phone using your Visa or MasterCard. Funds will apply to your MyWay card within 2 days payment.
- BPAY: The Biller Code and your Customer Reference Number are located on the front of your MyWay card in the bottom-right corner. Funds will apply to your MyWay card 5 days from the time of payment. BPAY attracts a further 5% discount on all fares.
Remember, top ups may not appear in your travel balance until you tap your MyWay card on a bus.
Check prices for MyWay and cash fares.