If your registered MyWay card has been lost, stolen, or damaged, phone 13 17 10 to cancel your card. This will ensure that your travel credit is protected, so it can be applied to a new card for your use.
- calling 13 17 10 or
- emailing TCCS firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration details (name, address, password) or
- completing an online feedback form with your request.
Refunds and balance transfers
Refunds or balance transfer requests are only available for registered MyWay cards.
By completing the Application for Balance Transfer/Refund Form (PDF, 109.09 KB), you can:
- apply to transfer the balance of a registered MyWay value to another person's registered MyWay card
- apply for a refund of the full balance of a registered MyWay card, subject to payment of an administrative fee (note, partial refunds are not permitted)
- apply for a refund on behalf of a school student as the card holder’s parent or guardian.
See the Application for Balance Transfer/Refund Form (PDF, 109.09 KB) for administrative fees and full conditions.
MyWay cards must be surrendered with the request. MyWay cards will be cancelled after the balance transfer or refund has been processed.
Where a refund is approved, it will be provided in the form of direct electronic credit into the applicant's nominated bank account or by cheque. Cash refunds will not be provided.
For card holders aged over 70, complete the MyWay transfer/refund request for over 70s form (PDF, 72.13 KB) for your MyWay card balance to be transferred to a family member or refunded.