In a life threatening emergency dial Triple Zero (000)

In a life threatening emergency dial Triple Zero (000)
ACT Public Hospitals

Canberra Hospital

5124 0000

Calvary Hospital

6201 6111

Mental Health

Call Mental Health Triage on

1800 629 354

(free call except from mobiles or public phones) or

6205 1065

Poisons Hotline

For a poison emergency in Australia call


Drug and Alcohol Help Line

The Drug and Alcohol Help Line is available 24-hours, 7 days a week on

5124 9977

Health Protection Service

For after hours urgent public health matters including environmental health, radiation safety, food poisoning and communicable disease management phone:

(02) 6205 1700


24 hour health advice

1800 022 222

ACT State Emergency Service

Emergency help
during flood or storms

132 500

Replace MyWay

If your registered MyWay card has been lost, stolen, or damaged, phone 13 17 10 to cancel your card. This will ensure that your travel credit is protected, so it can be applied to a new card for your use.

Purchase a new MyWay, ensure it is registered, then arrange a balance transfer by:

Refunds and balance transfers

Refunds or balance transfer requests are only available for registered MyWay cards.

By completing the Application for Balance Transfer/Refund Form (PDF, 109.09 KB), you can:

See the Application for Balance Transfer/Refund Form (PDF, 109.09 KB) for administrative fees and full conditions.

MyWay cards must be surrendered with the request. MyWay cards will be cancelled after the balance transfer or refund has been processed.

Where a refund is approved, it will be provided in the form of direct electronic credit into the applicant's nominated bank account or by cheque. Cash refunds will not be provided.

For card holders aged over 70, complete the MyWay transfer/refund request for over 70s form (PDF, 72.13 KB) for your MyWay card balance to be transferred to a family member or refunded.