Transport Canberra’s ticket vending machines are available at Gungahlin, Woden, City and Tuggeranong major bus stations, all light rail stops and the Canberra Airport.
Passengers are able to conveniently top up their MyWay card instantly for bus, and light rail, as well as check their MyWay balance or purchase a single or daily adult or concession ticket using these machines.
The machine allows passengers to select from four languages: English, Arabic, Chinese and Italian. Whilst you cannot purchase a MyWay card from these machines, passengers are advised they are still able to purchase a MyWay card as well as top up their MyWay card from MyWay recharge agents.
Ticket vending machines are touch screen and user-friendly, allowing a simple and fast transaction where you can purchase more than one single or daily ticket per transaction or top-up your MyWay card instantly. The machines allow payment using cash or PayWave (MasterCard and Visa only, with a limit of up to $90 in one transaction).
- Gungahlin Place Bus Station - Platform 4
- Westfield Belconnen Bus Station - inside the shopping centre entrance off Lathlain Street
- City Bus Station - Behind Platform 4
- Woden Bus Station - Platform 6
- Tuggeranong Bus Station - Between Platforms 3 and 8
- all Light Rail stops
- Canberra Airport - adjacent to the Visit Canberra booth
Please note, if there is an issue with your MyWay card, a message will appear on the screen such as if it is expired or blocked. For assistance, please contact 13 17 10.