You can contact Transport Canberra by :
- via our online feedback form for complaints and compliments
- telephone on 13 17 10 (02 6207 7611) if you are outside the ACT, or +61 2 6207 5111 if you outside of Australia)
- post at GPO Box 158 Canberra City ACT 2601
- social media
- translating and interpreting service on 13 14 50
- TTY for deaf or hearing impaired on 02 6207 0494.
Transport Canberra’s customer service team is available :
- 7am to 8pm Monday to Friday
- 8am to 8pm Saturday
- 9am to 5pm Sunday and Public Holidays
- 9am to 1pm Christmas Day.
We care about your privacy.
Left something behind? Contact us to see if it has been handed in.
Your feedback helps us improve our service. Get in touch.
Follow us so you don’t miss an important update.
Third-party apps may help you plan your trip. Find out about available apps.
Use the translating and interpreting service 24 hours a day, seven days a week on 13 14 50.
Access our data feeds and conditions.
Find out how to advertise on our buses and in our shelters, and gain consent for filming.