Interested third party developers may create apps using Transport Canberra data.
See current third party apps.
If you have created an app for a Transport Canberra bus service, contact us so we can add it to our list of apps.
Transport Canberra releases:
- Transit for Google Maps Feed (ZIP file 5.25MB updated 09/10/2018). Further information is available on the TCCS GTFS Implementation Specification (PDF File 356 Kb).
- Bus stop ID list (CSV 220KB)
- NXTBUS SIRI API – complete the NXTBUS SIRI API Integration Registration Form to register your intention to develop an interface using this real-time bus location and movement information. We’ll then contact you with an API key and supporting information.
Terms and conditions
Third party apps are not developed or authorised by Transport Canberra, and we are not affiliated in any way with their creators.
- cannot guarantee the accuracy of any transit plans or maps generated
- cannot be held responsible for any content on the linked sites or for any issue arising from the use of third party applications
- assumes no responsibility for the reliability or completeness of any other third-party mapping or planning software.
For more information contact us.