A flexible bus service operates in particular zones to help Canberra residents, such as the aged or people with a mobility difficulty, to get from their home to local community locations. The fleet of mini buses are wheelchair accessible.
The service is assessed on a case-by-case basis. Eligibility consideration is given to:
- seniors card holders with mobility issues
- seniors card holders aged 70 or over
- people living in a nursing home and/or retirement village
- people impacted by a permanent or temporary disability that prevents them from accessing regular route services
- holders of a Vision Impaired (VIP), or Total and Permanently Incapacitated (TPI) travel pass.
Carers with a valid carers card are also welcome to travel – please let the operator know at time of booking.
Make a booking
Bookings must be made two business days prior to travel.
To book the bus:
- phone 6205 3555 or email email@example.com and provide your details
- advise if you’ll have an accompanying carer
- the operator may offer alternative options or book your spot.
Booking office hours are 9:00 am–4:00 pm Monday to Friday with an answering machine after hours (leave a detailed message and an operator will call you back).
Services operate Monday to Friday, 9:30 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm. It does not operate on weekends, public holidays or public service shutdown periods.
Find other community transport options.