Find your way around Canberra and Queanbeyan using:
- Journey Planner for cycling and walking routes and distances. Select the bicycle mode option to show trails, dedicated lanes, bike-friendly roads and unpaved trails.
- Cycling and walking map to view online or download the map in PDF.
- Park & Pedal locations map in 3D on CycleLifeHQ.
- Bike Stop locations on CycleLifeHQ.
- Bike & Ride map (PDF, 1532.73 KB) for locations of bike cages, bike lockers and bike rails.
Popular recreational routes include:
- Civic cycle loop – approximately 3.2 km
- Lake Burley Griffin central basin – approximately 5 km
- Lake Burley Griffin east basin – approximately 9 km
- Lake Burley Griffin west basin – approximately 15 km
- Lake Tuggeranong – approximately 6 km
- Lake Ginninderra – approximately 7 km.